Why Do Business With Us?
Top 10 Reasons to do business with Safe and Vault Store
1. We are a legitimate business
- We have been doing the job right since 1948 and we do it without cutting corners.
- We are fully insured and bonded.
- We are part of a family owned company that is consistently ranked one of the top businesses in our industry.
- We train our employees and hold them to a high standard of performance.
- We pay our employees well for a job well done.
- Most importantly we are here for you today and we will be here for you tomorrow.
2. We answer the phone
Doesn't it bother you when you call a business and you get no answer or have to leave a message? If this is the customer service treatment you receive before the sale, imagine what it will be like when you really need help after the sale! We pick up the phone and we return your calls - promptly!
3. We will only sell you what you need.
If you are unsure of the product you need, we will give you the straight talk on what is best for your needs. We would rather be honest and sacrifice a sale than allow you to purchase something you don't need. For example: Many people unknowingly purchase a fire safe to secure high value belongings. Fire safes are fairly easy to burglarize with a hammer and a screwdriver. If you would rather do your own research, we have a vast online library of information which will help guide you.
4. We will answer your questions
We know our products and we are happy to spend whatever time it takes with you for you to be comfortable with your decision. We have been in business for more than 60 years and one of the reasons why we have succeeded this long is that we want you as a customer for life. We're not so concerned about making a sale today as we are with making you a satisfied customer that will come back to us.
5. We are set up for service
Through our association with a variety of skilled professionals in the manufacturing, safe, lock and vault industries, we can help you solve virtually any problem. We understand that selling products is just the start of our relationships with our customers. We are proud of our A+ Better Business Bureau rating. It gives our customers confidence that we take good care of them.
6. We sweat the details
We strive for excellence and while we know we're not perfect, we truly care about creating a very satisfying experience for our customers.
- Our Web site design is made to be customer friendly and easy to use.
- We are always available to answer questions.
- We make sure you get the right product at the right price, delivered when you need it.
- We pay attention to details.
- We have more Learn Before You Buy articles, videos and educational material on our site than anyone else.
7. We price quality products for best overall value
We know our products and we've learned through experience that not every safe or vault is a good product. That is why we carry only the best quality products and offer the best prices. We continually shop our competition to ensure you are getting the best value for your money spent.
8. We offer trouble free returns
Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction. If you are not pleased with your purchase, you have up to 30 days to return your product. For more information see our returns policy.
9. We do not hide fees for shipping or delivery
We don't hide fees in our checkout process. There are no lift gate fees, residential delivery fees or fees for delivering the product curbside to your home or business. We show you the product price and the inside delivery price if selected. Other sites add lift gate fees, residential delivery fees in the cart right before you check out. We feel this is deceptive. Honesty is the best policy and we put everything up front so you know exactly what to expect.
10. We protect your privacy and online security